Gneiss Energy’s expertise derives from our decades of experience working across multiple jurisdictions and across the full spectrum of the oil and gas, mining, energy, power, renewables and infrastructure sectors. The Company differentiates itself from its peers through the unique combination of operational, commercial and financial expertise which it is able to call upon in assisting its clients to maximise their business performance.
Our team is always conscious of each client’s long-term business strategy and we will work to deliver shareholder aspirations regarding planned monetisation points. We recognise that this can be achieved either through exit or by reaching key milestones that allow for the fresh injection of capital as project lifecycles evolve.
Growing value requires a clear and robust strategy coupled with sharply focussed execution. Our team of specialists has an established track record of delivering commercially strategic projects and can provide the analytical insights and management frameworks to ensure value creation. Legal and financial due diligence are critical parts of any transaction, but the greatest risk is strategic – misunderstanding the market, acquiring the wrong target or failing to integrate successfully.
- Growth and new market entry
- Full strategic review
- Financial and strategic alternatives
- Independent asset and corporate valuations
- Detailed economic modelling
- Reinvigorating board & management
- Board composition reviews
- Commodity off-take and marketing
- Developing buyer and seller networks
- Identifying joint venture partners
- Debt structuring and consortium modelling
- Developing project framework and key commercial documentation to support in engagement with host governments
- Support in negotiating key commercial documentation for the establishment of partnerships and determining the business case to develop consortium
- Consortium and joint venture management, governance and facilitation